Thursday 18 March 2010

World of Darkness: City of Darkness - Manchester

So I have completed the first few chapters of my fan ebook for Manchester. So now the completed chapters covers the basic history and geography of Manchester, while the next two chapters covers the setting for Vampire, and details all the NPCs for the setting. Next up I am working on my ebook for Changeling: Venice. Right now this stands at two complete chapters covering the history of the city and the changeling setting. So yes... more NPCs. Hopefully along the way  will make all my ST notes for Vampire available and start on the history chapter for Manchester: Mage.

 

Oh and here is the link for all the Vampire goodness.

 

http://bit.ly/aGnZY9

 

 

 

p.s. I will update the cover at some point but for now the image above will suffice

Posted via web from Doctor Ether's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment