Wednesday 25 May 2016

[unboxing] Kingdom Death: Monster - Slenderman

Slenderman is a model I already own as a prerelease resin kit, but today I got my expansion kit plastic version. The model not only is stunning looking on the sprues, but the new sets of cards and options it brings are very cool. Slenderman replaces some of the events in the campaign, provides some new gear and some other options. Unlike other nemesis monsters, Slenderman gives access to a new innovation and access to new items that are made from him and the strange black liquid that you can get off him. Slenderman fights on first reading seem to revolve around some teleportation shenanigans and story wise he is a horror the survivors of the camp can barely remember. I will more than likely add him into my Dragon King campaign which will begin in a few weeks, and see what happens. 





No comments:

Post a Comment